[mythtv-users] Change Myth Frontend OS X Settings

Jared McIntyre jmcintyre at dfsoftware.com
Sat Dec 11 08:18:34 UTC 2004

How do you get to the initial setup dialog for the mythfrontend on OS
X or where are the settings stored so that I can change them?  The
first time I ran it, I accidentally configured it to the wrong
address for the backend, so now whenever I run it mythfrontend, it
comes back with database errors and quits.  But, since the setup
dialog never shows up again, I can't figure out how to fix it (and it
appears the files in mythfrontend/contents/MacOS/share/mythtv aren't
used to define where the backend server is since I've changed the
settings there by hand).

Jared