[mythtv-users] IVTV and the Yuan MPG600GR

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Fri Dec 10 10:00:49 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 07 December 2004 18:41, dustymugs at skewedperception.com wrote:
> Jarod,
>
> No need to send the pics.  I'm missing the same 2 chips on the back.  That
> would explain why my dmesg didn't have all the output of those from japan.
>  Then again, it does say that the ghost reducer and 3d comb filter are
> optional.

I've confirmed with tadachi that these chips aren't present on my card (those
empty spaces are them), and he's got a hypothesis on how to get this version
of the card working. I'm out of steam for the night, but I should have his
idea tested sometime tomorrow... Full functionality could come by the end of
the weekend if all goes well. :-)

Oh, and the pics of my card are here:

http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/mpg600gr-front.html
http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/mpg600gr-back.html