[mythtv-users] DVB in the UK (EPG)

Ashley Bostock abostock at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 08:15:03 UTC 2004

When I tried it for a week a few months back I came accross several
times where the data was completely wrong and the categories were
aweful compared to the radio times grabber.

If it was my own option then I suppose I could probably put up with
it, the grabber itself pulling down data was fine, no problems at all,
it was just the quality of the data which wasn't that good.

Ash.