[mythtv-users] Frequencies

Wayne Vosberg wayne at mindtunnel.com
Fri Dec 10 02:12:50 UTC 2004

Usually all you need to do is make sure that frequid is set properly and
that chanid selects the right tuner.

For instance,  I used to use input 2 for direct tv and input 1 for antenna.
The local guide for my area had NBC on channel 5 but it actually came
in much better on channel 30.   All I had to do was update frequid to 30
for chanid 1005.

Telemundo was received via antenna but didn't have channel guides.   All
I had to do was change chanid from 2369 (or whatever it was) to 1369 and
set freqid to 49 (the local channel).

clear? ;)