[mythtv-users] Impossible to choose Motherboard?

Drew Zerdecki dzerdecki at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 20:04:26 UTC 2004

Is it impossible?  I know I want an Intel chip but beyond that I have no
real preference (until you tell me) for chipset, form factor, onboard
s-video out.  I've looked through the PVR HArdware database, but I
haven't gotten a clear idea of what to get.  What is the first decision
to make?  Chipset? Form factor to match that sexy case?  Something
else?  Now I am not even sure I want an Intel chip...  Should I switch
and become an AMD man?  Help.

Thanks for the help?