[mythtv-users] Need some help with unknown errors

Geoff Scott geoff.scott.mail at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 19:57:52 UTC 2004

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 11:22:23 -0800, Mitko Haralanov wrote:
> Database error was:
> Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

By any chance have you updated from 0.15.1 to 0.16 recently?  I
noticed that when I upgraded from 0.15.1, the recorded table had added
four or five new columns.  I had to manually edit the sql dump from my
0.15 to get the column counts to match up.  In looking at the table
format, I think I added the defaults which were NULL,0,0,NULL or
something similar.

Geoff

--
I have one Gmail invite left..