[mythtv-users] Database Skewed Somehow? Missing Recordings...

vasudeva vasudeva at megarad.com
Wed Dec 8 14:45:45 UTC 2004

I have one show that is recording properly, judging by the
mythbackend.log, but isn't appearing in my "recorded programs" guide
area.

Additionally, if I run nuvexport, nuvexport shows 22 recordings of
this show, when there should be more like 4 or 5.  nuvexport crashes
when I access the show recordings.  That is to say, I run nuvexport,
press 1 for export to XVid, it shows me 22 recordings of this one
paricular show, I hit 3 to choose those recordings, and then
nuvexport bombs out with:

'x' outside of string in unpack at
/usr/local/share/nuvexport/mythtv/nuvinfo.pm line 32, <STDIN> line
2.

If just one of these things were occurring, I'd suspect a problem
with the related binary, but since they both seem to agree that
there's a problem, I suspect the database entries are skewed
somehow.

/></

--
linkswarm.com :: Collaborative Insolence
megarad.com :: Killing You With Technology