[mythtv-users] Re: Free Drinks (was: MythTV: Isaac Tivo: > 100 tech guys)

Geoff Scott geoff.scott.mail at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 01:34:41 UTC 2004

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 17:16:35 -0800, Chris Petersen  wrote:
> With everyone talking about getting together, why not set up a MUG (man,
> even the acronym is appropriate -- MythTV User's Group), or just have a
> night-out with other myth users in the area?

I've long thought about MUGs (Not the actual name, but the concept).
Any one in the Portland, Oregon area want to set up a time and place,
I'm game.  I'll buy the first round for all you non-devs (devs still
get to drink on me though).  How does Kennedy School sound?  I guess I
should say reply off list, but come on...the title of this thread
should keep anyone remotely not interested far, far away.

gs

--
I have 4 Gmail invites.
Let me know if you want one (off list).