[mythtv-users] MythTV: Isaac Tivo: > 100 tech guys

Bill Chmura Bill at Explosivo.com
Wed Dec 8 01:03:40 UTC 2004

If enough of you pony up this offer, I will learn to do serious coding just to
fund myself a drinking trip around the country...

Seriously - add Connecticut to the list...

--

Bill Chmura
Director of Internet Technology

p: 888.560.YWEB (9932)