[mythtv-users] DB Error

Kelly Reed Schuerman kschuerman at thekeyboardcowboy.com
Wed Dec 8 00:27:12 UTC 2004

>> Any suggestions how to recreate the file recordedmarkup.MYD?
>
> And after you restore, run "mythcommflag --rebuild". My recordedmarkup
> table got trashed after a hard lockup and those two steps are what I had
> to do.

It's amazing what a person can learn in one day.  This was a lot easier
than I had first suspected.

I made the assumption that mythtvsetup would rebuild the database
structure so I ran that prior to restoring the database.

Everything seems to be back to normal now.

I would guess if I knew more about the structure of the recordedmarkup
table I could have dropped the table and recreated it and accomplished the
same thing.

Long live MythTV.

Sherm