[mythtv-users] Problem with wife-friendly feature

Jason Ramey majordomo at permutation.org
Tue Dec 7 14:11:55 UTC 2004

Precisely, you would want to launch irexec as the user running myth. I
just have irexec -d ~/.mythtv/lircrc in my .xsession before I execute
mythfrontend and fluxbox. The .kde/AutoStart symlink wasn't working
because your lircrc wasn't anywhere that irexec would look for it by
default.

--
Jason Ramey
majordomo at permutation.org