[mythtv-users] ripping dvd grabs wrong audio track

Peter Martens petermartens at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 11:48:56 UTC 2004

> everytime I transcode a dvd to my video library using mythTV, the
> incorrect audio track is encoded.

I am having the same problem pver here with ripping DVD 's. I think it
is a problem with the data that get passed on to transcode.Another
problem I frequently have is the wrong language is used in the
subtitles.
Who can tell me where the transcode command is stored and in which way
the options are passed on to transcode?

Another problem I have is that I can 't select the "excellent" quality
although it seems that I have all dependencies installed. Anyone on
this? Something special needs to be installed for excellent quality?

peter