[mythtv-users] Recording a tape to DVD

myth joe mythjoe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 00:34:39 UTC 2004

What I have done is create bogus channels for each of my video cards
and mapped these to the aux inputs on the cards.  These inputs then go
to my receiver that, in theory, can switch my VCR so that it talks to
my Mythbox.  Beyond simple tests, I haven't put it into practice.  For
more info, you can search the archives for "mythjoe."  I posted some
details a while back about how to set up Myth to do this.

A one-button "record from aux input" option would be a nice feature, however