[mythtv-users] Simultaneous S-Video out w/ PVR-350 & Video Card

Drew Zerdecki dzerdecki at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 00:11:48 UTC 2004

Would it be possible to configure MythTV in such a way that it is
outputting TV/Video from both the PVR-350 and from an
Nvidia FX5200 s-video out out the same time?  I'd like to watch TV using
the 350, but maybe switch to the 5200 and watch a divx file (from the
another s-video input on the TV).  Would this be possible?  If not
simulatanoues, is there a quick script that I could execute to switch to
watch the xvid when needed?

Thanks,

Drew