[mythtv-users] [OT] Mailing Lists...

Paul Wheeler paulrwheeler at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 15:44:02 UTC 2004

I use mailing lists with Gmail. It works amazingly well. I have it set
up to automatically archive and label the mailing lists. The way gmail
treats threads as well makes it incredably powerfull. The downside of
this is you need an internet connection. The gmail interface itself is
very very quick (I cannot tell the difference between kmail and gmail
for looking at messages using 512K broadband). It also lets you star
and mark out important threads you want to remember.

If anyone has not tried gmail with user lists try it now it is
extremely usefull and very user friendly.

Paul