[mythtv-users] Mythvideo not working.

Randy Carpenter mythtv at rune.net
Mon Dec 6 08:03:56 UTC 2004

Well,

I have figured out a little bit more. I had chosen all of the titles that
were listed in MythDVD to transcode. What I did not know is that the first
one is all of the titles concatenated into one .vob file. The remaining
titles were each title (there are multiple episodes of a certain TV series
on this disk) So what I ended up with was everything encoded twice. Now
that I know that, it is easier to deal with.  The naming convention for
the files is a bit strange, though. The first file is tagged with the name
of the disk. The first separate title is labeled as "Title 2". Confusing
as this is "Episode 1"

Also, does anyone know how to input text properly on the for the name of
the titles? If I try to type any numbers, it prints out a bunch of
gibberish characters. I'd like to be able to label them "TV Show - Ep.
101" , "... 102", etc.

I still would like to see a "Rip whole DVD including menus, and features",
along with a properly working IMDB lookup (which doesn't work for my DVDs
with multiple episodes)

If anyone has any further suggestions, I would appreciate it.

thanks,
-Randy