[mythtv-users] Getting rid of msp3400?

Juan C. Gallardo jgamo at cantv.net
Sat Dec 4 23:33:10 UTC 2004

You have to get rid of the one that comes with the kernel.
In my case it was in /lib/modules/.....
BUT!, in my case the one that came with the ivtv driver was in a
directory called ivtv, and I don't see the same in your description.
So, I recommend to backup both files, and then replace one with th
eother and try if everything works fine. You ave only two tries, is not
that much.
If I am not wrong this driver has something to do with the audio, so
copy try audio and see if it works.

Good luck

Juan