[mythtv-users] PVR-350 Issues - Poor Colors

Juan C. Gallardo jgamo at cantv.net
Sat Dec 4 17:14:05 UTC 2004

Do you see this with the video output of the new pvr 350 ?
If so I have hear that you have to do some register change to get proper
colors.
It is something like this

ivtvctl -j reg=0x6c,val=0x9a -d /dev/videoX

Someone in the list talked about changing the 0x9a to 0xfe, I haven't
tried this one though.

Hope it helps

Juan