[mythtv-users] issue about yuan mpg600(160) coexisting with pvr-250

TV.Mania tv.mania at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 15:16:57 UTC 2004

Hi,

One PVR-250 has been installed and working fine in my box with 3 other
bttv cards. Recently, I am considering to add one more hardware
endcoding card on it. However, Hauppauge cards are not available here.
The previous one is a used one aquired with much luck. I have
alternative choices, Yuan mpg600 or mpg160.  Thanks to you nice folks'
input; I know patches are available to handle audio issue. The
question is:

Does patched driver also work for pvr-250?

Thanks,

Andy