[mythtv-users] PVR-350 Issues - Poor Colors

Jim Gifford maillist at jg555.com
Sat Dec 4 06:39:38 UTC 2004

I have two identical systems finally running now.

One has the newer 991 350, which I see blue/purple people, and the older
one everyone is black and white. Any suggestions, I am using the ivtv
driver version 0.2.0-56_rc2z.rhfc2.at.

The setup I have is the following

Amptron M7VIZ Motherboard with 512mb DDR RAM
Duron 1.3
Main Drive - Western Digital 40GB ATA-100 Drive - /boot, swap, and /.
Video Drive - Seagate 120GB ATA-133 Drive - /video/{buffer,record}.
On Board USB - Disabled
On Board Sound - Not Used
On Board Video - Not Used
4x-DVDRW
Video for Mythtv through Happauge PVR-350 - One older model, one very
new model

System Differences
1 has a Dlink Wireless Card
1 has a 56k Modem