[mythtv-users] Epia, MythTV, and a pile of confusion

Matt Picker mpicker21 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 23:47:57 UTC 2004

All right I'll probobly check out fluxbox.  I had
heard a lot about that being used.  The xorg-unichrome
compile is going on right now so I'll try that after
this gets done.  As for emerging mythtv what do I have
to do?  I see that even the .16 ebuild uses the
libddmpeg which I won't be using.  What do I have to
do to enable the libXvMC instead of this?