[mythtv-users] MythWeb temporary .mem and .sem files

Jonathan Markevich mythtv at jonandtina.net
Fri Dec 3 00:39:02 UTC 2004

I've been fighting a system-partition disk space problem the last little
bit, and have noticed in my /tmp directory there are two files that seem
to be generated by MythWeb - "session_mm_apache0.sem" and
"session_mm_apache0.mem".  I don't have anything else running on Apache
so I presume this is MythWeb's doing.

The problem is that the *.mem one tends to take up 64MB.  When I'm
struggling like this, the 64 MB can make a big difference.  Is there any
way to limit this?  What's causing it in the first place?

Thanks.