[mythtv-users] Nebie here...

Dave Packham dpackham at caos.utah.edu
Thu Dec 2 22:52:04 UTC 2004

I too was a DishPlayer user.  I switched to myth and I still use the
same DishPlayer remote... 0% learning curve for the Wife and kids.

My Suggestion is to start with Knopmyth and go from there... Don't
disconnect your Dish until you get it working.  (that will keep the
family happy) and buy you time to tinker and learn.  This list is a
great help

Dave P