[mythtv-users] XvMC channel change freezes front-end

Joe Barnhart joebarnhart at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 21:16:39 UTC 2004

--- Brad Templeton <brad+myth at templetons.com> wrote:

> Well, it's not XcMC's fault...

I agree.  I should have said, "this is the old XvMC
doesn't work under mythfrontend bug".  I also agree
with your conclusion that HDTV will push more users
towards XvMC and we'll hear more and more complaints
about its problems with mythfrontend.  I only wish I
knew enough about either XvMC or mythfrontend to do
something about it myself.  I'd be an instant hero.