[mythtv-users] Program listings problems discussed on /.

James Orr james at orrwhat.net
Thu Dec 2 20:49:45 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-12-02 at 15:24, Asciimonster wrote:
> Read this interesting thread on Slashdot:
> http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/12/02/1856215
>
> I never had this problem, do guys recognise it?

Yup, Lost runs until 9:01, meaning I can't record The West Wing.  The
program does actually run that long too, if you cut it off a minute
short you lose the end of the show.  We're not getting a minute extra of
programming, just commercials.  An option to start recording a show a
minute or so late would be nice.  I'd rather miss the begining of a show
(most likely a "previously on" segment anyway) than the end.

E.R. is another one, starts at 9:58 I believe.

Ah well, i'll be getting a second tuner soon :).

--
James Orr <james at orrwhat.net>