[mythtv-users] best way to test different ivtv drivers with FC3

Tomi Makinen makinen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 14:04:05 UTC 2004

Hi,

I wonder if there is any way to easily try different ivtv versions with FC3.
I tried to compile cvs version, but it just gave me loads of errors. I tried
compile instructions from ivtv site. I did "#apt-get soruce kernel" and
it gave me standard kerlen + loads of patches. I just used the normal
kernel, because I do not know the order of the patches and I did not want
to try patch command with wildcards.

Is there somewhere packages that I could use?

- McIne -