[mythtv-users] The last(?) hurdle

j2 spamfilter2 at mupp.net
Wed Dec 1 19:38:37 UTC 2004

>> Alright, i gave up on my Audigy 2 LS, and Took the Live 5.1! from my
>> other system and put that in my Pundit-R. Yey, works! (But no 5.1 over
>> SPDIF, but that's expected I suppose).
>
>No, it isn't. You can do 5.1 over spdif on that card.

Well, apart from the fact that it isnt a Live! 5.1 I dont know why i wrote
that. Its a Live Value. So thats why i guess it is not possible?

02:0e.0 Multimedia audio controller: Creative Labs SB Live! EMU10k1 (rev 06)
        Subsystem: Creative Labs CT4832 SBLive! Value
        I/O ports at ef40
        Capabilities: [dc] Power Management version 1

02:0e.1 Input device controller: Creative Labs SB Live! MIDI/Game Port (rev
06)
        Subsystem: Creative Labs Gameport Joystick
        Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64
        I/O ports at eff0
        Capabilities: [dc] Power Management version 1