[mythtv-users] MythTV on a Via Epia M10000, how?

Kevin Barsby Kevin.Barsby at Sun.COM
Tue Aug 31 07:39:32 EDT 2004

> Did you use other guides than the wiki howto? The reason I gave up, was
> that i ran into problem with the driver for CLE266. In the binary
> package, there is no directory for Gentoo, and the other binary files
> didn't work.

Hi,

I've got a system up and running using these drivers, don't forget you
need to run X and MythTV as root if you are using the via binary
drivers.

Also the ivtv framebuffer drivers don't play nicely with the via_v4l
drivers.

Cheers
Kev