[mythtv-users] Email notifier of recorded shows

Bob Cottingham bob at bobnvic.com
Mon Aug 30 13:53:24 EDT 2004

Greg Estabrooks said:
>>> What I'm after is a script that will send me a mail once a day with
>>> what shows have been recorded, what are to be recoreded etc. Does one
>>> exist? If not I might be off to write one.
>
> Actually wouldn't mythbackends --printexpire and --printsched do the
> trick?

Is there any switch to show recently expired shows?  I have often wished I
could see a listing of the shows auto-expired in the last 24 hours,
without having to wade through logs to find it.  Ideally, this would be
listed on the backend status page, but it would be a good addition to the
script mentioned above as well.

Bob C