[mythtv-users] PVR-250 and Fedora Core 2

Shawn Asmussen asmussen at cox.net
Mon Aug 30 13:13:24 EDT 2004

> I have my pvr-250 working under fc2.  What information can I
> provide that would be helpful?  (12 hour turnaround on this,
> I'm at work, myth is at home).  Anybody know of a good free
> dynamic dns solution I can use w/ my cable modem?

dyndns.org works very well for me. It has numerous clients for updating
dynamic entries, and has excellent uptime as well. I've been using it for
years, and I can't even remember the last outage. They offer several
premium services, but basic dynamic DNS for up to 5 hosts is one of their
free services.

Shawn Asmussen