[mythtv-users] More PVR350 and X problems

Martin Ravell martin.ravell at rave-tech.com.au
Mon Aug 30 07:55:00 EDT 2004

Forgive me if this is way too obvious (it bit me but then I'm no genius when
it comes to Linux).

I got the exact same message as you prior to adding these.

Are you loading your ivtv drivers at startup? I put the following two
statements into my /etc/rc.d/rc.local :

/sbin/modprobe ivtv
/sbin/modprobe ivtv-fb

And it works a treat.

If that doesn't do the trick can you post your config files somewhere that
we can take a look?

I'll refresh mine if you'd like to check them out. The URL is :

http://www.rave-tech.com.au/mythtv/

Regards
Marty