[mythtv-users] Multiple Tuner Cards

Jim Valavanis jimvman at comcast.net
Sun Aug 29 10:42:19 EDT 2004

Hi,
I have a problem getting my second card to work.  The first card is the
Hauppauge winTV250, and the second one is the MCE250 card.  I have been
unsuccessful in getting the system to recognize the MCE250 card.  This
was an 80.00 card I bought from ebay a while back.
I  get some errors in the syslog file... include is this one
Error -16 on init

Maybe I should scrap the MCE card and get another Hauppauge?

I'd rather not spend the money.

Thanks,
Jim