[mythtv-users] Adding a second PVR-250

Bryan Ware bryan at hb-computers.com
Fri Aug 27 21:35:27 EDT 2004

K, can you get me the output from lsmod once you attempt to start the
backend? Can you get me the output from  the following, `ls -l
/dev/video*' I also copied my modules.conf file as you requested.

# ivtv modules setup
alias char-major-81 videodev
alias char-major-81-0 ivtv
alias char-major-81-1 ivtv
options ivtv ivtv_debug=1 cardtype=1,2 mpg_buffers=90
options tuner type=2 # NTSC tuner
options msp3400 once=1 simple=1
add below ivtv msp3400 saa7115 tuner
add above ivtv lirc_dev lirc_atiusb

I use a Lola remote hence the atiusb lirc driver. Let me know ifthis
helps.

Bryan