[mythtv-users] Adding a second PVR-250

Jon Kunze jon99ut at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 15:06:47 EDT 2004

Ok, I just tried starting up the backend server after upgrading the
drivers, but before installing the second card. This is right after
using synaptic to install the updated firmward and such. I get this
out when starting the backend the first time:

[root at localhost mythtv]# mythbackend
Starting up as the master server.
2004-08-27 15:03:33 Channel::Open(): Can't open: /dev/video0
/dev/video0: No such device
2004-08-27 15:03:33 Channel::Open(): Can't open: /dev/video0
/dev/video0: No such device
Couldn't find input: Tuner 0 on card
2004-08-27 15:03:33 mythbackend version: 0.15.20040525-1 www.mythtv.org
2004-08-27 15:03:33 Enabled verbose msgs : important general
2004-08-27 15:03:35 Found changes in the todo list.
2004-08-27 15:03:36 Scheduled 100 items in 0.803498 seconds.
2004-08-27 15:03:36 Seem to be woken up by USER

Do I need to go back into the myth setup and reconfigure the first
capture card? I figured I should try and see if the first one was
working again at this point before attempting to put the second one
in, and unfourtunately it is not.