[mythtv-users] Sporatic sound problem PVR-250

Matt Mullins murrolems at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 00:32:46 EDT 2004

I am running mythtv on debian 2.6.6-686 with a
PVR-250 and am having some sound problems. About
every other recording or so, the sound is really
bad. I can understand people when they talk on the
recordings, but it is really grainy and
irritating. It occasionally happens when I open up
live TV, but is fixed when I change the channel.
This occurs on some recordings and not others. I
have searched the list and haven't seen anyone
with this problem. Can I get some help here? I'll
give any more info that is needed. Thanks in advance.