[mythtv-users] Multiple Tuner Cards

Bryan Ware bryan at hb-computers.com
Thu Aug 26 10:14:01 EDT 2004

You will have to add another line in the modules.conf file add the
device. then you have to run mythtv setup again to add the input device
and input connection to your Source (i.e. Cable, Satalite). then Myth
will use card 0 first and card 1 second and so on..... Below is the info
from my mod.conf file.

alias char-major-81 videodev
alias char-major-81-0 ivtv
alias char-major-81-1 ivtv
options ivtv ivtv_debug=1 cardtype=1,2 mpg_buffers=90
options tuner type=2 # NTSC tuner

Hope this helps...
Bryan