[mythtv-users] Manually adding a db record

IvanK. chepati at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 21:28:32 EDT 2004

I recorded a program from movies on demand via dd on my pvr-350.  It's a mpeg2
file.  I've added manually a record in the recorded table following the
format of other mythtv-recorded show.  Then I renamed the nuv file to
correspond to the database field.

I can see my recording in the Media Library, but I can play it.  I'm thinking
that either:
1) a show must appear in more than one table (other than recorded)
or
2) I didn't fill in the required fields in recorded.

Anyone care to enlighten me, please?

Thanks,
IvanK.