[mythtv-users] [OT] GB-PVR - Windows PVR software

John Kuhn kuhn at razorsys.com
Wed Aug 25 08:57:50 EDT 2004

i've tried it.. and its a decent alternative to myth on the windows
platform... it can do alot of things that the Pay-for software cant..
like output menus on the pvr-350's tvout.. it can also work with MVP's
as a server..

its no Mythtv, but if the developer keeps at his pace it may be close
soon..

--John