[mythtv-users] Browse returns to 1 in the DB.

Xavier Hervy maxpower44 at tiscali.fr
Wed Aug 25 08:03:49 EDT 2004

Martin Saldert wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I have a wierd problem.
>
> I have about 300 videos that i dont want to show up when i brows my videos.
> I have set then to not to be browsable.
> But on about 30 of  them the setting wont stick.
> As soon as i go in to the video manager they change back to browsable.
> I have checked the DB and "browse" in 0 untill i enter the video manager.
> I also tryed to change in the DB and it works untill i enters the
> videomanager.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> /Martin Saldert

Do you have metadata from imdb for those video ?
If not, do you have special characters in filename or path ?
If so, i believe that each time you go in videomanager those video are
delete from database and create again. try to get imdb for one of them.
if the next time you go in videomanager, you lost imdb information, it
means i said before.
Hope it's help you
Xavier