[mythtv-users] Need help trying to nail down some picture quality issues

DTR dtr at edenforge.com
Mon Aug 23 21:37:58 EDT 2004

I'm having some picture quality issues.  Watching the olympics, when I
see a shot of the track with the white lane lines running diagonally
across the screen, the lines seem to shimmer and squirm around.

I've looked thru the archives and closest I've found is mention of
jaggies... it's not so much the jagged edge that bothers me as how they
kind of dance around.  I'm not sure if this is the sort of artifact
people are referring to when they say "jaggies".

I've tried running kerneldeint and denoise3d with default parameters
which didn't seem to make a difference.

Here is my info:

PVR250
MX-440 TV out