[mythtv-users] MythTv on FC2 x86_64

Cedric Tefft cedric at phreaker.net
Sat Aug 21 21:11:22 EDT 2004

John Garmany wrote:

> Hi,
>      Has anyone installed MythTv on FC2 x86_64.  I have an Opetron
> server that I would like to make a MythTv backend.  It looks like the
> packages are available.
>
> John

I have 0.15.1 working on an FC2 / Athlon 64 system, though I didn't use
any of the packages (compiled everything myself).  Everything seems to
work in the core, but the plugins are another story.  MythVideo
segfaults when going into "Video List", and I can't compile Mythmusic.
I haven't had a chance to delve into these issues yet, so I don't know
if they have anything to do with the platform.  Haven't tried any of the
other plugins yet.

- Cedric