[mythtv-users] RE: Problems starting X with PVR 350

Robert Kulagowski bob at smalltime.com
Sat Aug 21 13:25:52 EDT 2004

> thanks a lot for all the clarifications never ever found on any
> website about the ivtv driver behavior.
>
> So, things were simplified, but the doc is lagging behind and
> contribute to make things complicates or even break the whole thing.

Well, if you're talking about the ck series of ivtv patches, I think
that someone was stepping forward on the IVTV mailing list with an IVTV
docs wiki to try to pull together the new information.  I haven't
updated the MythTV HOWTO because it's still accurate for the released
version of ivtv.  I don't know if tmk is going to release a new version
of his driver, pick one of ck's versions and bless it as "official" or
what.  Once that gets resolved I'll make the appropriate changes.