[mythtv-users] Xbox frontend version question

Matt Picker mpicker21 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 21:31:58 EDT 2004

My v1.4 xbox still came with a Thompson drive and yeah
it is crap.  I had to do the pot adjustment to it just
to get it to read my cd-rw and it still won't read
cd-r.
On another note lets say I have my gentoox install and
I want to go to mythtv-xbox.  Do I just flash the bios
to the cromwell and then boot the cd?  I have a 30 gig
in there and I'd like to use all of it.  Is that
possible?
Thanks.
Matt