[mythtv-users] Leadtek WinFast TV2000 XP Expert

Ejay Hire ejay.hire at isdn.net
Fri Aug 20 17:33:15 EDT 2004

Hi.  I love the little shuttle and have a ss40g.  Anyway,
let's start from the beginning.

Does Xwindows start when connected to a monitor?
Do you have sound, i.e. can play wav's and mp3's.
Can you watch tv in myth when connected to a monitor?

If you do a lsmod, do you see tvtuner and (tvaudio or
btaudio) in the list?

Robert La Ferla
> Sent: Friday, August 20, 2004 2:28 PM
> To: sean at technothingy.net
> Cc: Discussion about mythtv
> Subject: RE: [mythtv-users] Leadtek WinFast TV2000 XP
Expert

> Thanks for the info.  I am getting the following error
when I run the
> script:
>
> This is xawtv 4.0-pre, running on Linux/i686 (2.6.5-1.358)
> open(/dev/dsp): No such device
> station "0" not found
>
> I am running on Fedora Core 2 on a Shuttle XPC (SN41G2).
I went thru
> all the tuner #s and pll #s and it never displayed
anything.  Ideas?