[mythtv-users] noticible interlace on myth- =?iso-8859-1?q?cvs, =09but_not_inmyth0.15.1_anyone_else??=

Jesper Sörensen jesper at datapartner.se
Thu Aug 19 03:24:22 EDT 2004

john roberts skrev:

>Ah - here is something odd.
>
>I've noticed even with Bob not turned on and I'm using something else (Kernel in this example) I'm still getting the DRMVideoSync error:
>
>nVidiaVideoSync: VBlank ioctl did not work, unimplemented in this driver?
>DRMVideoSync: Could not open device /dev/dri/card0, No such file or directory

No big deal - this is not directly related to the deinterlacing. It's
the new vsync code that probes for the best way to sync video frames to
the refresh rate of the video card. It tries all methods (nVidia, DRM,
OpenGL, RTC, USleep...) until it finds one that works on your system. I
don't know what's up with the deinterlacing though.

/Jesper