[mythtv-users] Re-inserting recordings back into mysql

Brian C. Huffman huffman at graze.net
Wed Aug 18 18:14:42 EDT 2004

I have done a complete re-install of mythtv however I first did a backup
of the DB.  Problem is that the backup is from the latest CVS schema and
I'm using 15.1.  So, I don't think it'd be safe to to a reload of the
entire DB.  However, the only thing that I really want to get back is my
recordings.  I have found one line that seems to do most of the work:

INSERT INTO recorded (chanid, starttime, endtime, title, subtitle,
description, category, hostname, bookmark, editing, cutlist, autoexpire,
commflagged, recgroup, recordid, seriesid, programid, lastmodified,
filesize, stars, previouslyshown, originalairdate) VALUES
(1305,'2004-05-17 04:00:00','2004-05-17 05:20:00','Chris Rock: Never
Scared','','','Special','x.y.z',NULL,0,NULL,1,1,'Default',33,'','',20040803000535,3098644416,0,0,NULL);

When I was playing around w/ CVS though, it appeared as though something
was missing b/c after playing the program once, if I tried to go back in
and play it again, the frontend would crash.  Is there another line that
I'm missing?

Thanks,
Brian