[mythtv-users] still can not see recordings

Leo Weppelman leo at wau.mis.ah.nl
Wed Aug 18 01:31:58 EDT 2004

On Wed, Aug 18, 2004 at 12:12:39AM +0100, xavier   wrote:

> Thanks for your help, guys
>
> I've checked the permissions of my /var/video directory and all groups can read its
> content. This works, as mythweb actually have acces to the png files there. I've also
> swiched to the "all groups" view in the recordings menu, but to no avail.
> Mythweb 0.15.1 keeps recognizing a pair of recordings whilst mythfrontend doesn't find
> them at all. I'm beggining to get a little crazy about it...

Are the filenames of the new recordings correct wrt. the start/endtime in the
database? Please check the entry from 'recorded' with the filename, if this does
not exectly match, the file won't be shown. Maybe your database is not consistent
(newer than?) with the myth version?
Does nuvexport find the recordings?

Leo.