[mythtv-users] 2 x DVB Cards

Ivor Hewitt ivor at ivor.org
Tue Aug 17 08:03:29 EDT 2004

Yup works like a charm for me.
Have a Hauppage Nova-T and an Avermedia card. (did have some troubles with the
avermedia card drivers recently but finally fixed those last night)

Next project is to get the composite working on the avermedia card too.

(well after I sort out my dvb_channels table which I also accidentally wiped
last night with a very dumb "delete from" query that I mistyped)

Ivor.

--
http://ivor.org - leylandii hedge -- http://ivor.it - technology

SquirrelMail - webmail for nuts.