[mythtv-users] zap2it about to expire

BP lists at qucae.com
Mon Aug 16 03:13:20 EDT 2004

tim wrote:
> My subscriptiopn to zap2it is about to expire .
>  I cannot seem to find where to extend/renew it
> Do i just start over with a new username  and password
> Or will they send me an email with the survey extending the subscription??
>
> Tim

They sent me an e-mail that sent me to http://labs.zap2it.com which had
an expire message and renew link.  The link to the survey was in the
"Subscrition Expires" status line.  Once I renewed, the link was gone.
The expire e-mail was sent seven days before my expire date.  I'm
guessing the link won't be available until you're within that time frame.