[mythtv-users] Mythtv to DVD

Paul Greidanus paul at majestik.org
Sun Aug 15 23:57:15 EDT 2004

I've played with that one a while back, and just gave it a shot again,
and I'm finding that because I'm not running debian//unstable, I have
basically no chance of getting working without rewriting about half of
it..  most of the binaries are hard coded to locations that don't
match, and the /myth tree that it wants to see is not what I'm running.
  It's hardcoded pretty much throughout the whole thing, and a royal
pain to clean up..

The mythweb interaction looks really cool, and is exactly what I want,
but the backend not kicking out usable iso files really is more
important :)

I'll see what I can do about getting in touch with the author and
seeing if I can submit some updates to it to help clean up some of my
problems..